Interested in doing a Fundraiser?
Blue Iguana Car Wash’s fundraising program is designed to assist your organization in raising money quickly and easily while providing the community with a service they need. Though washing cars in the school parking lot or out in the community may sound like a good way to make money, it allows the road dirt, soaps and the water used will end up in our creeks and lakes via the storm water system. This system is only meant for rainfall, storm water flows directly into the creeks, streams and lakes. Our water flows through our settling tanks and then into the sanitary sewer where it is treated and reused. We also use less water; on average we use 1/3 the water to wash a car than you do when washing during a parking lot fundraiser.
- Community Projects
- Local Service Clubs
- Athletic Teams
- Any Nonprofit Organization
How it Works
- Complete the form by clicking on the link above, Blue Iguana Car Wash® will issue your organization a unique four (4) digit code. Then share, share, share the code with friends, family, business contacts , acquaintances and anyone who owns a car.
- Your supporters will press “Enter Code” on the screen at the Pay Station when they purchase a wash.
- They enter the four (4) digit code on the screen to buy a wash.
- Pay with Cash or Credit Card.
- Your group receives 25% from every wash!
- After the fundraising month expires, Blue Iguana Car Wash® will issue a check made payable to your organization.